Thank you for selecting the Denouement Theme for your WordPress site!
If you have any trouble, please fill out the contact form for assistance.
Please make sure you open the Denouement Theme Demo for reference while setting up your theme.
This documentation will explain how to:
- Download and install the Denouement child theme
- Create and configure a front page like the demo
- Import the demo pages
- Configure the primary and secondary menus
- Set up front page 15 widget areas
- Configure the 3 footer widgets
- Configure the primary sidebar
Set Up Front Page Widget Areas:
- Header Right
- Home – Hero Left
- Home – Hero Right
- Home Call-to-Action (CTA)
- Home – Featured #1
- Home – Featured #2
- Home – Featured #3
- Home – Column 1
- Home – Column 2
- Home – Column 3
- Home – Column 4
- Home – Top
- Home – Middle
- Home – Bottom Left
- Home – Bottom Right
- Primary Sidebar
To get started, download and install the theme file from the link that was provided to you.
From there, you can then follow the links in the sidebar to learn how to configure the theme to look like the demo.